Kriminelle faranger
hassel
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 10-11-2016 10:04
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 278

German Ice Dealer In Bangkok Busted

A big German drug dealer is caught live with methamphetamine (ICE) after Thai police intercepted a large consignment of ICE being delivered to Nigerians. Investigations revealed that he bought from big Nigerian ice dealers and sold on to smaller ice dealers. This video reveals how German drug dealers lie and lie until they are cornered.

The German's bank account also revealed large regular transactions to big Nigerian drug dealers living in Bangkok suburbs leading to the arrests of many Nigerian dealers and Thai drug runners.

The German claimed to be running an Internet networking company and his Nigerian neighbors were arrested moments later running online lottery 419 scams. Interrogations revealed that a German gang of bikers in Bangkok and Pattaya are developing drug logistics and selling Ice that is often laced with heroin to stupid people.

husk at leve livet mens du kan, om lidt er kaffen klar Grin
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
hassel
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 10-11-2016 10:07
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Nigerian Pedophile Scammer CRUCIFIED

A pedophile who trains Thai children how to do 419 scams is captured. This hardcore Nigerian criminal goes from stubborn denial to full confession without even a finger being laid upon him. Ernest Prince Okonkwo also known as Don Prince or as Tony Jamaica built his own estate and church on the Laos border where he ran his scam operations, he also built a small coffeeshop to try and account for his lavish lifestyle.

hassel
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 10-11-2016 10:09
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Aussie Rugby Legend exposed as leader of Africa Scam Gang

Rare video showing an Australian scam victim ended up becoming the leader of a Thai/Nigerian/Liberian 419 Black dollar gang. The gang leader is a Sydney based millionaire Denis John Pittard who was an Aussie rugby legend living a life of the edge with a gang of African prostitutes who he trained to scam fellow Australians such as Robert Connolly of Australian Channel 9's famous 60 minutes classic episode called SCAMMED.

This video shows how the greed of some Australians leads them first to become scam victims and then either commit suicide, become beggars or as in this case become scamming kingpins of large West African Scam syndicates that also employ hordes of plump Asian hookers.

yindee
#4 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 11-11-2016 09:13
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3640

falangen her er også lidt dum han betalte en falsk advokat for at få falske dokumenter på at han måtte udføre et stykke arbejde som alle med bare en lille smule viden om thailand ved at det må faranger ikke

nu spiller han helt uskyldig og slynger falske påstande rundt og forventer at andre falanger hjælper ham med penge, han har fået raget 6005 US dollar til sig

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/locked-up-abroad1.jpg

A resident of Koh Samui recently found himself locked up in jail after papers he thought were legal and correct and allowed him to run a backpacker resort were all properly valid. However they were not. Loren has shared his story on a Go Fund Me page – here is what it says.

Hi, I’m Loren, as most of you probably know. I’m a traveler and try to be open and honest always, and as a result I have the most incredible luck. I always say it’s not always good luck, but always incredible!

This week my incredible luck was incredibly bad. I’ve spent the last 2.5 years building up a backpacker hostel in Koh Samui, Thailand. We are a simple, cheap place, but we thrive on being good to EVERYONE around us. We take our customers in like family, take on backpackers as staff to be part of that family, and take everyone out each night to local businesses to grow the community around us and show everyone a great time for the cheapest price possible. While we’re not fancy, I’m very proud of the community we’ve created. It’s been a huge ordeal operating a foreign business, and after many terrible lawyers doing paperwork wrong, and many police and immigration officers showing me what was wrong and how to fix it, I thought we were finally all correct.

But 3 days ago, police showed up at my hostel and inspected my current paperwork that just 5 days ago I was reassured in person by my lawyer was 100% correct and valid for me to legally operate my hostel under that business license. The police disagreed. They said the papers, which are 100% in Thai, weren’t correct or valid, and that I’m operating without a license. I called my lawyer and told her the police said her papers are all wrong. Instead of racing over like a lawyer is supposed to when police are holding their client, she hung up on us, and turned off her phone.

I later discovered she was not a licensed lawyer and the documents are all invalid. She knew she was busted, so she ditched me. The police just want SOMEONE to pay for it, so they hauled me off to jail. They took my passport, they took the lawyer’s card so I didn’t have her info, and they told me I had no choice but to sign the papers explaining my charges in Thai, but once I did, I would go home. I signed, and they took me downstairs and put me in a jail cell with 3 other prisoners. I spent the night on the floor there, except when I was taken out for fingerprinting and documents.

They started mentioning fines and a lot of under-the-table bribes that first were supposed to get me out right away, but after I paid, they said it would be 8am, then 10am, then after court. I messaged my mom and she called the embassy, and advised I didn’t sign the false confession, written all in Thai. When I mentioned the embassy to the police, they tore up the papers and told me now I have to just sit in jail a month and wait for them. I later learned that in Thailand you can be held 91 days without being charged, while they build their case against you. They told me they wouldn’t even consider my case again for a month if I denied wrongdoing and went after the crooked lawyer.

I’ve built my adult life on being open and honest always, no matter what. And while I was calm and relaxed, not scared or panicking through the whole ordeal, tears streamed down my face as I sacrificed all my morals and ethics and signed the paper full of lies. The officers told me to relax, now I will be free soon, and I told them it wasn’t the police, or jail, or money or anything. I used google translate and put my phone on the table with just the phrase “Sacrificed my morals” written in Thai. From that point on I kept my head down and couldn’t look anyone in the eye, even my friends and loved ones that came to help.

The next morning, 8am turned to 10, to 11, when police came and put me in a car. This officer was kind and stopped to let me pee and get some water. He offered food, but I couldn’t eat. We went to an office that was labeled Attorney General, but we only sat in that room in silence for 30 minutes. Someone gave me 20 baht and told me to pray to Buddha and put it in a display where others had done the same. Then they said I was going to see the judge. We drove up a hill where my friends were diverted and I was taken to the back of the building. They took my phone led me to a hall to a door full of bars. I realized it wasn’t the courtroom.

They put me in an furniture-less room with 15 people in prison uniforms and leg shackles. And left me there for the rest of the day. At one point a lady came with papers for me to sign entering a guilty verdict. She was the first person to speak English to me. She reiterated that if I don’t sign, I would go back to jail for at least 15 days before I could take any action again. I signed and laid back on the bare floor for a few more hours. They finally called me name, took me into a hallway where they used a webcam to connect to a guy in an office who spoke all in Thai but apparently lowered my fine (because of all the bribes I was paying) and released me. They put me back in the cell and came to ask for more money. An hour later I was finally released and they drove me home and dropped me off, after a 1000 baht tip for “gas money”.

I’m extremely fortunate to have friends and loved ones that helped me through all this, and people that forwarded me large sums of money to get me out. But I’ve been forced to shut my business until I can redo all the papers my bogus lawyer did wrong. The police told me not to trust anyone, but to go to the mainland and do them all myself. In Thai. Somehow. So, I’m out a business, for now, and bankrupted and in debt to the people that fronted money to me. One Thai family liquidated 2 months’ salary to forward me everything they could. I’m determined to pay them back quickly.

I’ve been overwhelmed by the outpouring of support from people asking how to help, even phone calls to send extraction teams in. People suggested starting a GoFundMe campaign to try to raise the money to reopen the business and get back earning before the high season in December, so I can earn enough money to pay off all these loans. So… Here I am. Asking for any little help my incredible group of friends can offer me. I don’t have much to offer in return, but if you ever come to any of my hostels, of course you’ll always have a place to stay and a friend to show you local life!

Thanks!

- Loren

https://www.gofun...0333&pos=1
yindee
#5 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 11-11-2016 09:14
Bruger avatar

Bruger

**********UPDATE**********

Been getting a ton of conflicting information, but it seems a lot of this was caused completely by the police's illiteracy. My license is valid to run a guesthouse (which is condisdered small), not a "hotel" which is considered a large building/business/operation, and requires separate licenses. They police claimed I'm operating a hotel since my signs say hotel all over them. Except they don't. They say HOSTEL. So, the police misread it and put me in jail and took all my money.

To save face, they told me now that Hostels are illegal in Thailand and will all be shut down soon. They also said in Samui it's not permitted to use the word "hostel" on a sign. I sent them a dozen pictures of signs that say "hostel" just in my immediate neighborhood. Now I've been told if I change my name I can reopen almost immediately. But I've also been told that I'll just be busted again for the same thing if I do.

It looks like what's safest is to go to the mainland and start a new company, new business name, new everything from scratch on my own, with no lawyers or 3rd party Thai partners. Working only with myself, the government, and a trusted Thai friend/translator/partner.

I've been unbelievably overwhelmed by the response this campaign has gathered, and am in complete disbelief that so many of you were able and willing to contribute so much! I expected to earn maybe $200, but every penny counts in this situation. I'm a bit awkward about where to go now. We more than met our original goal, which was the costs of the money taken from me and a little to deal with my business being closed. I'm raising the goal now to help cover the costs of doing everything over from scratch, which seems the safest course, if I'm to stay in Samui. I'm humbled and grateful for everything contributed so far, and don't want to seem demanding asking for more. So please know that I don't expect anything more, but certainly appreciate any help anyone chooses to offer.

Just like the hostel itself, this next step would be 100% impossible on my own, but is rather a collection of incredible people - travelers, friends, and kind-hearted strangers - that built the hostel into what it is, and will now revive it into something even more amazing than before. Thank you all, in all sincerity and from the bottom of my heart.

ps. Some wording has been changed due to concerns of US laws, retribution from guilty parties, and some small media coverage even. I don't want anyone to be negatively affected by doing something kind and helping me.
yindee
#6 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 11-11-2016 09:15
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Update 2

Just updated the page. Removed certain terminology at the suggestion of many, especially since this has (amazingly) received press attention now.. Nervous that police will seek retribution. But I've updated the story as well with yesterday's developments, so recheck the page to learn more.

Looks like I have to change the name to not include "hostel". So far, Backpacker Social Club has been most fitting, since our beds are a tiny part of what we really offer and why people love us. Would love your thoughts.

And, just to add some flavor and story to this post, here's a prison story:

After a few minutes in the holding cell with all the shackled prisoners, one of them hobbled over and asked for some of my big bottle of water. I shared and he thanked me, so I turned to the other 14 people in the room and offered to them too. They all looked apprehensive and shook their heads no. He said to me, "they won't drink after I do. They're scared because I have HIV, hahaha!" And then he limped away. Awkward.
Je suis Charlie
#7 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 11-11-2016 13:05
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 916

Yindee skrev

falangen her er også lidt dum han betalte en falsk advokat for at få falske dokumenter på at han måtte udføre et stykke arbejde som alle med bare en lille smule viden om thailand ved at det må faranger ikke

nu spiller han helt uskyldig og slynger falske påstande rundt og forventer at andre falanger hjælper ham med penge, han har fået raget 6005 US dollar til sig

det er famle utroligt hvor frække nogle kan kan være i deres jagt på på andre folks penge

det er mere utroligt at nogle giver penge til den slags platten slagere
M55
#8 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 14-11-2016 03:26
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1906

Missing Israeli Found Buried Under Fresh Concrete

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/isral1qas.JPG
Eliyahu Cohen, at right, was found dead and buried under freshly laid concrete by authorities on Saturday in northwestern metro Bangkok.''

BANGKOK — Two Israeli men will be charged with premeditated murder after the body of a third was found buried under freshly poured concrete at a rental home in Nonthaburi, police said Sunday.

Eliyahu Cohen, a 63-year-old Israeli policeman, was found Saturday, three days after he had been reported missing, at a home in Bang Bua Thong district rented by Yaakov Shimon Sakira Bitton, 50, and his 17-year-old son, both Israeli.

Police Lt. Col. Pattapon Wajanasunthorn said that the crime suppression and metro police worked to find missing Cohen after he was reported missing Wednesday by a relative who had gone to the Israeli embassy for help.

Bitton owed money to Cohen, police said, and the last time they had met was at a restaurant in Khaosan Road prior to Cohen’s disappearance.

“We traced the dad suspect because he used his debit card at Big C Bang Yai, near Central WestGate,” Pattapon said. “Then we tracked the father-son pair and managed to bring the son in for questioning.”

That led them to Saturday’s grim discovery.

“The son confessed that he saw his dad kill Cohen at home, and then purchase materials to pour concrete over the body.” Pattapon said. From that officers obtained a search warrant for the Betans’ rental home in Nonthaburi, where Cohen’s body was found. An autopsy was being conducted.

Police Capt. Kanok Wangjaipho said Sunday that the two suspects were being held at the Bang Bua Thong police station, and both would be charged with first-degree murder.

http://www.khaoso...e-bangkok/

ribe
#9 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 21-11-2016 22:19
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 139

Russian drug dealer arrested after hiding for three years in Pattaya

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/russian-drug-dealer-.jpg

On November 20 immigration Bureau officers arrested one of the world’s most wanted drug dealers who, it had been discovered, had been hiding out in Pattaya.

Twenty-seven year old Russian national, Mr Dmitry Filipsin, was detained on an International Arrest Warrant after being located at a condo in Mooban Dusit View, Huayyai, Pattaya.

After three years on the run Filipsin was identified, although gave arresting officers a Ukrainian passport.

This was cross checked with the Ukrainian Embassy and found to be false.

Filipsin has been charged with being in possession of a fake passport and will now be processed for deportation.

Report by Pattaya One News Team

http://bangkokjac...ug-dealer/
yindee
#10 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 09-12-2016 10:02
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Frenchman arrested for compatriot's murder on Samui

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/krem1qas1qas.jpg
Georges Michel, 65, allegedly shot dead his compatriot on Koh Samui, is caught in Don Sak district of Surat Thani on Thursday afternoon and taken to Koh Samui police station

read more-http://www.bangko...r-on-samui
yindee
#11 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 13-12-2016 09:47
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Two Bolivians Nabbed With 5 Kilos Of Coke At Swampy

Two Bolivian drug smugglers were arrested on Friday as they transited through Suvarnabhumi airport carrying five kilos of cocaine.

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/nakoqwerty.jpg

Two suitcases, belonging to Nancy Caseres, 41, and Enrique Reque, 39, were x-rayed during their transfer from a flight originating in Ethiopia with the pair heading to Cambodia.

During a search of their luggage by customs officials, 2.6kgs of cocaine were found in Ms Caseres bag and a further 2.4kgs in the suitcase belonging to Mr Reque.

Investigators told reports the pair had boarded a flight in Sao Paulo, Brazil and travelled to Toga where they then to a flight to Ethiopia before landing in Thailand where they’d hoped to make a quick stop before flying to Siem Reap in Cambodia, their final destination.

The pair were detained pending further legal proceedings…. meaning, a lengthy stay in the monkey house.

https://www.stick...ke-swampy/
yindee
#12 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 25-01-2017 01:39
Bruger avatar

Bruger

en mere til samlingen

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/Russian-Drug-1qwa.jpg

Russian Drug Mule Arrested Trying To Smuggle Cocaine Into The Country
Published on 24th January 2017 by Stickboy BKK

A 32-year-old Russian woman was arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport last Wednesday for attempting to smuggle cocaine into Thailand.

Immigration officers became suspicious of Ilia Makuschova when she landed on a flight from Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Following an x-ray she was found to be carrying 57 packets containing 650g of cocaine that she had swallowed. It took five days in hospital for all the evidence to pass through her system.

She confessed to attempting to smuggle the drugs telling officers she was paid $3,500 by an African man in Brazil to bring the drugs to Thailand and deliver them to another African man in Bangkok.

Makuschova was charged with importing, possession and intent to sell Category 2 drugs. She was detained pending further legal proceedings.

Photo Credit: dailynews.co.th
yindee
#13 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 26-01-2017 00:34
Bruger avatar

Bruger

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/c1_1186853_170126040742_620x413.jpg

Brit Shot Dead In Pattaya

A British man was shot dead as he sat in his car outside a fitness club in Pattaya on Tuesday.

39-year-old Tony Kenway was sat in the drivers seat of his Porsche Cayenne GTS outside the Sanit Sports Club when the gunman approached the car, opened the door and shot him dead before fleeing on a motorbike.

Eyewitnesses described the gunman as a “chubby man wearing a white T-shirt and black jacket”.

The incident was captured on CCTV.

https://www.stick...d-pattaya/

Bangkok post Skriver

Detectives are convinced Briton Tony Kenway was deeply involved in illegal businesses in Pattaya, and this is the most likely motive for his murder.
http://www.bangko...s-conflict

Two Men Wanted Over Brits Murder Have Fled The Country

Police have identified two men wanted for questioning in connection with the murder of a British man in Pattaya on Tuesday.

https://www.stick...d-country/
reve
#14 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 02-02-2017 02:15
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 217

73-year-old Danish man arrested for allegedly buying sex from 17-year-old boy

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/sexarne.jpg

Pattaya police Wednesday arrested a 73-year-old Danish man for having allegedly lured a 17-year-old boy to have sex with him in exchange for Bt500 in cash.

Arne Nielsen was arrested at a Pattaya bar at 11 am.

He was charged with coercing a boy under 18 years to have sex with him on January 20. The boy’s parents filed a complaint with a child protection foundation on Saturday, prompting police to obtain an arrest warrant against him.

http://www.nation...s/30305456
Je suis Charlie
#15 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 07-02-2017 13:59
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 916

Death sentence handed down for Pattaya Hell’s Angel murder

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/Wayne-Schneider.jpg
The late former Hell's Angel Wayne Schneider, right. Photo: Ben Rushton

A Thai court has sentenced an Australian man to the death penalty for the kidnapping and murder of a Hells Angels member alleged to have been a major drug trafficker.

read more http://asiajack.n...el-murder/

Sentenced to death in Thailand – Video of arrest

http://asiajack.n...eo-arrest/

Elmer55
#16 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 19-02-2017 02:25
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 135

til skræk og advarsel

Banged Up Abroad – Drug Smuggler Sandra Gregory Jailed In Thailand

yindee
#17 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 29-03-2017 08:48
Bruger avatar

Bruger

tre små faranger der stjæler dametasker Sad

One of the men can be seen trying to reach over to carefully grab the bag which is placed next to the victim before pulling his arm away quickly just moments before the trio are interrupted by a waitress.

Once the waitress has left, the man again slowly starts to make a move for the bag, while his two accomplices look around nervously but at the same time try to act calm by flicking through the pages of a menu.

Once the man grabs the handbag he passes to his accomplice who briefly looks through it before leaving the table with bag in hand before the other two men flee the scene.

hassel
#18 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 06-06-2017 11:55
Bruger avatar

Bruger

American Tourists Who Stole Large Wooden Elephant Arrested

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/-Elephant-Arrested-1.jpg

Three American tourists have been arrested this afternoon on Koh Phangan after a short hunt for the trio who stole a wooden elephant from outside a Koh Samui restaurant.

Drew Davidson, John Johnson and Andrew Corso were stopped by police in a rented pickup with the stolen goods stashed in the back.

The three were taken into custody and will be sent to Koh Samui where they committed the crime to be charged with theft.

https://www.stick...-elephant/

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/drew-john-andrew.jpg

The three men have been identified as Drew Davidson, John Johnson and Andrew Corso.

The arrived in Thailand at the beginning of June

All three men are in their early 20’s and were staying at the The Lodge Bophut Beach Hotel with Corso renting a pickup truck where he left behind his Virginia drivers license.
hassel
#19 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 05-08-2017 04:46
Bruger avatar

Bruger

World’s most wanted man was arrested in Bangkok

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/Viktor-Bout-arrested.jpg

In a dingy back-street bar in Bangkok, three men clinked their beer bottles in celebration. They looked like men you would cross the street to avoid – and rightly so.

The first was a short, stout SAS veteran with a shaved head who spent two decades flying food, weapons and soldiers across Africa in battered Second World War planes.

His drinking buddies were even scarier – a Guatemalan policeman turned drug dealer who smuggled 2,800 kilos of cocaine into Mexico and a Colombian rebel soldier who sold drugs for guns.

Abandoning their lives of crime, this terrifying trio became the real-life A-Team.

They had one goal. To arrest the world’s biggest arms dealer, Viktor Bout, who evaded and humiliated MI6 and the CIA for 10 years. And they had just succeeded.

Bout was a former Russian spy who built a £5 billion empire selling weapons to warlords and terrorists who used them to kill millions.

His deals earned him the nickname the Merchant of Death and inspired the Nicolas Cage blockbuster Lord of War.

By the early 21st century Bout was the second most-wanted man on the planet after Osama bin Laden , whose terrorists he armed.

Yet he proved untouchable until the US government recruited the A-Team to trap him in the most ambitious and expensive sting ever attempted.

Author Damien Lewis, whose new book Operation Relentless reveals how they captured Bout, says: “Nobody else could have done what they did.

“Security agencies from Britain, the US, France and Belgium spent a decade or more trying to get Viktor Bout.

“But it took a team of three guys with chequered histories, poachers turned gamekeepers who lived their whole lives on the edge, to bring him down. It’s remarkable.”

http://asiajack.n...d-bangkok/

harry eker
#20 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 18-09-2017 10:13
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 144

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/qweqweqweqee.jpg
Images show Mr Buil bleeding after the attack, left, and having received medical attention in hospital, including stitches, right

Former British policeman attacked by biker gang in Thailand

Terrifying moment biker gang smashes up British ex-pat’s bar after they set up a rival drinking den in Thailand.

A British former policeman claims a biker gang assaulted him with a truncheon before smashing up his pub in north-eastern Thailand.

Lee Buil, 57, formerly of Hull, Yorkshire, was left needing 18 stitches after he was allegedly assaulted by a number of men in his venue in Surin, Thailand.

http://bangkokjac...-thailand/

Soldiers and police have launched a manhunt for a group of foreigners known to be riding heavy motorcycles in connection with the assault of a British pub owner in Surin on two consecutive nights.

Army officers from the Surin office of the Internal Security Operation Command and officers from Muang Surin police station on Monday checked the Monkey House pub to interrogate Ashley Buil, 57, and his Thai wife, Narisara Boonchart, 39.

Authorities went to the pub after a staff member posted on Facebook that her British boss had been attacked by a gang of foreigners on Friday and Saturday nights but local police had not taken any action. The suspects also damaged the pub’s property, the posts said.

According to the posts, the foreigners were wearing T-shirts printed with “Outlaw Nomad” and “Outlaw Thailand” insignias.

Narisara told military officers that her husband had thrown one of the foreigners out of the pub almost two years ago because he liked to quarrel with others when he was drunk.

http://gjengkrimi...surin.html
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
De kære Faranger, herlige festliglige De fastboende 33 27-05-2023 14:38
Livet i den kriminelle underverden - I edderkoppens net, Storsmulerne og Pornoblade Film, bøger etc 2 15-11-2020 11:02
Os almindelige kriminelle Nyheder på dansk 1 19-05-2011 12:27
kriminelle fastboende De fastboende 1 27-02-2011 00:44
De fattige faranger De fastboende 2 20-01-2011 13:47

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768