Udskriv emne
Interview with a Ladyboy
IT
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 27-03-2023 09:43
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1750

In this interview, we travel to Bangkok to interview a Ladyboy. Hear about their lives, their dreams, and their thoughts on life.

Ladyboys are often misunderstood and maligned, but in this interview you'll get to hear from a Ladyboy about her life, her dreams, and her thoughts on life. This is a unique and interesting interview that is sure to fascinate and introduce you into the world of Ladyboys.

If you're curious about Thailand and the transgender community, then be sure to watch this video! It's a great introduction to the transgender culture in Bangkok and a fascinating glimpse into the life of a ladyboy.

Meet a ladyboy like you've never met before, in this fascinating interview!

Isan is the poorest region of Thailand: in 2002 average wages were the ... Isan (Isan/Thai: อีสาน; also written as Isaan, Isarn, Issan, ...
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
IT
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 27-03-2023 09:44
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1750

In this interview I sit down with Thai ladyboy Flora. She tells me a bit about
her life and what type of guys she likes. Also what she does in her free time.

Isan is the poorest region of Thailand: in 2002 average wages were the ... Isan (Isan/Thai: อีสาน; also written as Isaan, Isarn, Issan, ...
nej
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 08-04-2023 09:02
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 304

Thai Ladyboy Hannah

This time my guest is ladyboy/transgender Hannah. She's originally from Narathiwat, which is in the south of Thailand.

She's really into fashion and she has 30 pairs of shoes! This is a more relaxed interview I did with her. On my channel you can also find another interview with her, which is a bit more serious and where we talk about her experience being a Muslim ladyboy.

Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Interview med den danske ambassadør i Thailand De fastboende 1 18-03-2024 12:23
Lykkeligt forelsket i ladyboy Diverse 4 04-09-2023 17:27
Thailand Ladyboy - Facts You Never Knew about Ladyboy Culture in Thailand Diverse 5 29-11-2022 12:40
Thai ladyboy cabaret dancers sell spicy salad to survive coronavirus pandemic Thaimad 1 01-11-2021 12:34
PATONG PHUKET: SIMON CABARET - LADYBOY SHOW - DU TROR AT DET ER LØGN Amazing Phuket 3 24-05-2019 10:44

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768