Udskriv emne
Makha Bucha in Thailand
thai
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 07-03-2023 12:40
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3424

Magha Puja er en buddhistisk festival, der fejres på fuldmånedagen i den tredje månemåned i Cambodja, Laos, Thailand, Sri Lanka og på fuldmånedagen i Tabaung i Myanmar.

A total of 100,000 lit candles illuminated the Thai temple in Pathum Thani on Monday (March 6), honouring Buddha on Makha Bucha Day.

Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
thai
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 07-03-2023 12:46
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Highlights from Makha Bucha 2023 in Pattaya, Thailand

thai
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 07-03-2023 12:47
Bruger avatar

Bruger

"Today Is Makha Bucha Day - Amazing Temple Street Food"! In this video, we take you on a journey to a temple in Bangkok where we explore the local celebrations of Makha Bucha Day, a memorable Buddhist holiday celebrated in Thailand.

At the temple, we discover a vibrant street food scene where local vendors are cooking delicious Thai cuisine right before you. From fragrant curries to spicy noodles, there is something for everyone to enjoy. The sights and smells are truly amazing and will leave your mouth watering!

thai
#4 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 07-03-2023 12:49
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Maha Bucha Day in Thailand

One of the three great Buddhist holidays is celebrated in Thailand this coming Saturday. The full moon of the third lunar month is revered as Maha Bucha. ...

Many centuries ago, 1250 of his disciples appeared before the Buddha in one day. They came from different places to honor their teacher and listen to his sermon. They set off on a journey without agreeing and arrived at Rajagaha, the capital of the country of Magaha, at the same time. The Enlightened One ordained all of them as monks.

On this day, the Buddha delivered his great sermon to the people, among the listeners was the king of this country. From the joy that his dream came true - to hear the sermon of the Buddha himself, he, as a token of gratitude, presented the Bamboo Grove to the brotherhood of Buddhist monks.

A little later, a merchant built dwellings for the monks in this grove. This is how the first Buddhist monastery appeared.

"Maha" in Pali is the name of the third lunar month. "Bucha" or "Puja" is reverence and respect.

The tradition of respect, veneration and support of the monks is strong in Thailand to this day.

Over 3000 BC Buddhism appeared in Thailand, even before the formation of the state of Siam. Buddhism was then the philosophy of kings, but over time, the people accepted the Teachings of the Buddha.

Now, as before, every man is ordained as a monk and must improve his knowledge in the monastery, at least 3 months.

To this day, some of the family members receive education in monastic circles.

Maha Bucha Day in Thailand is a public holiday and a public holiday so that everyone can visit a monastery or temple.

Every temple across the country hosts beautiful rituals throughout the day. In the evening, people gather in the main temple for a general prayer. At the end of it, the statue of Buddha, festively decorated, is placed on a stretcher and walked around the temple with it three times.

The whole atmosphere of the holiday is majestic and solemn - candles, incense, lotus flowers - very beautiful and ritualistic.

This ritual symbolizes the three main principles of Buddhist philosophy - non-resistance to evil, cultivation of goodness and purification of the mind.

The Three Jewels of Buddhism are revered on this day - the Buddha himself, his Dharma teachings, and the Sangha, a Buddhist brotherhood of monks.

In Thailand, on the day of Maha Bucha, all government offices are closed and a ban on the sale of alcohol in shops, restaurants and bars.
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Smag på Thailand Hele Thailand 90 24-03-2024 12:54
Interview med den danske ambassadør i Thailand De fastboende 1 18-03-2024 12:23
Se dokumentar om Black Mountain i Thailand Golf baner 4 15-03-2024 12:39
Thailand: 10 million people suffer pollution-related illnesses in 2023 | BBC News Hele Thailand 1 10-03-2024 09:35
Keld Wulff alias Kenn Holm anholdt i Thailand Nyheder på dansk 20 06-03-2024 12:27

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768