'Splash out'
deepseadivers
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 19-09-2013 12:59
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 303

Ny stor danse dille ala gang Nam style.

(18 September) The pop-country singer Baitoey R Siam, best known for her viral hit Splash Out, admitted having performed for former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra in Singapore and Hong Kong.

The singer, whose real name is Ms. Sutheewan Taweesin, talked to the press after attending an event at Central Ladprao shopping mall earlier today. She was addressing a report on a certain celebrity gossip magazine which had alleged the ties between the singer and the influential former leader.

Baitoey said she had indeed performed for Mr. Thaksin, but clarified that she had taken the job via the company and that she had not been personally invited by the former Prime Minister.

Mr. Thaksin has an amicable relationship with her contracted company, RS, and he has hired other singers of the company to entertain him before, according to Baitoey, the singer behind the famous song Splash Out which has gone viral due to its distinctive dance move - a Thai answer to Gangnam Style.

The singer denied rumour which suggested she is Mr. Thaksins mistress.

Ms. Sutheewan said she had performed in Mr. Thaksins presence twice: once in Hong Kong, at a banquet where a number of politicians flew in to visit Mr. Thaksin, and Singapore. The performances dated back to 2012, Ms. Sutheewan said, and other singers were there as well.

When I performed and attended the banquets, I sat on the same table with Mr. Thaksin, and we have talked a bit. From the chats, I felt Mr. Thaksin is a good man, Baitoey told the press, "He did not know any song of mine, because he had been abroad for many years

She added, I sympathised with him because he missed Thai music and wanted to return to his homeland. I did my duty to make him feel he was back in Thailand.

Asked if she has been paid 1 million baht per event as the rumour has claimed, Ms. Sutheewan said she had been paid 500,000 baht, plus other perks such as a shopping tour.

However, she insisted that she had brought the brandname bags by her own money, not Mr. Thaksins.

Mr. Thaksin remains a controversial figure in deeply polarised Thailand and connections to Mr. Thaksin have previously landed a comedian in an unwanted spotlight. The comedian, Teng Terdterng, was criticised by anti-Thaksin critics for attending a birthday party of an ally of Mr. Thaksin.

Figures in the entertainment industry also generally avoided identifying with the colour politics that has plagued Thailand for years, out of concern that the political affiliation would invite controversies.

Ms. Sutheewan stressed the point, saying she did not want the public to see it as colour issue.

It was my responsibility to make people happy. There is no colour issue here. Work is work, the singer said, If you ask me whether I want to take the job again, I have told Oak [Panthongtae Shinawatra, Mr. Thaksins son] I would love to, because it was a happy job and I enjoyed it a lot.

http://www.khaoso...szTkE9PQ==
Lapidary and Jewelry consltant
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
skipper
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 19-09-2013 14:10
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3858

Sikke en energi.

Om tredive år er pusten gået af dem, så har drengene tabt håret, og pigerne har stukket patterne ned bag livremmen.
ølkrus
Anarki eller Kaos.
IT
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 20-09-2013 04:28
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1752

skipper skrev:
Sikke en energi.

Om tredive år er pusten gået af dem, så har drengene tabt håret, og pigerne har stukket patterne ned bag livremmen.
ølkrus

he he skipper med den fart de unge har på er de færdige om max 1 år

Isan is the poorest region of Thailand: in 2002 average wages were the ... Isan (Isan/Thai: อีสาน; also written as Isaan, Isarn, Issan, ...
skipper
#4 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 20-09-2013 10:37
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3858

Man skal nyde livet mens man er ung siges der, men jeg har nu altid nydt livet, på godt og ondt, også nu hvor jeg kan sidde og mimre til Kim Larsens optræden i Oslo:

Anarki eller Kaos.
IT
#5 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 21-09-2013 04:09
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 1752

Skipper Skrev
Man skal nyde livet mens man er ung siges der, men jeg har nu altid nydt livet, på godt og ondt, også nu hvor jeg kan sidde og mimre til Kim Larsens optræden i Oslo:

nu kan du nyde livet med en gammel kending, på moderne manér

Isan is the poorest region of Thailand: in 2002 average wages were the ... Isan (Isan/Thai: อีสาน; also written as Isaan, Isarn, Issan, ...
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
High-tech water park to make splash Amazing Pattaya 3 15-04-2017 20:56

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768